Fulfilling our residents’ personal care needs is a breeze with our self-care services.
Our Self-Care services include:
- Assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, mobility, personal hygiene, and other activities of daily living
- Assistance with light housework, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, and grocery shopping
- Assistance with health and nutrition maintenance, including assessing residents’ well-being and identifying the need for medical assistance
- Complying with nutritional requirements as specified in the Personal Care Plan (PCP)
- Administration of non-prescription medication that are ordinarily self-administered
- Administration of prescription medication, when provided by a person legally authorized to assist with the administration of medication
Interested in this service? Send us a message to discuss this with one of our representatives.